Monday, August 19, 2013

black + white

I always love outfits full of color and patterns, but lately I have been crushing on black and white. Add some nude accessories and a pair of oversized sunnies for the "i'm not trying" celebrity style! (The heels could easily be replaced with some studded flats or boots when fall time rolls around!) 

Sunnies are a year round must in Arizona. These were given to me by my sister for my birthday and I love them! I go through so many sunglasses that I could never justify spending loads of money on expensive ones and I think cheap glasses are just as cute! These cost around $15. If you don't have a pair of cheap, stylish sunglasses go get some! 







Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Pants: Fashion Q
Belt: Dress Barn
Shoes: Target
Glasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment