Thursday, August 8, 2013

trendy finds

For today's look, I paired two of my favorite trendy items together for a hippie-inspired look. You've probably seen these knot headbands everywhere and I loved this fun pink one that was only $3.80 from Forever 21. When it comes to trendy things I'm always cautious before I buy, it is easier for me to buy cheaper small items that are trendy than huge purchases that could go out of style quickly. I love this jean jacket! I wear it all the time and it goes well with so many things. This outfit overall is really comfy especially the slip on shoes and is great for a day of running errands, etc.






Headband: Forever 21
Lipstick: Revlon in Red Lacquer
Shirt: Nordstrom Rack (only $10.00)
Vest: Forever 21
Pants: Downeast Basics
Shoes: Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment