Wednesday, August 21, 2013

blue on blue

Who says you can't wear blue on blue? Mint has been popular all year long and I love it paired with this almost-navy blue top. I love that the top has a fun design on the back. It is cool and summery especially with the nautical bag. I had to wear my cheetah heels (you should see how much cheetah I have in my closet...I'm praying it never goes out of style!) I've also been loving the layered look with gold necklaces. You can find some pretty inexpensive ones and make endless combinations. As you can see, it was miserably hot and I had to put my hair up into a pony. I am planning on doing some hair tutorials and tips soon so stay posted!!











Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Dillards
Purse: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment