Thursday, August 1, 2013

casually chic

This classic look is all about neutrals played up with a pattered bag. I believe every woman should own a plain solid shirt that can be worn over and over. I have found that when a shirt is too decorative or trendy I get tired of it very quickly. I think people notice me wearing a patterned shirt more often than they would a solid shirt. Whenever I don't feel like wearing anything in my closet I always turn to easy, simple items that can be dressed up with a bag or jewelry. 

I also like how this shirt is modest so I don't have to layer and layer in summer when it is so hot! I can just throw it on and be done. You can never go wrong with dark skinnies and a nude heel! What is your go-to piece of clothing from your closet?




Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Fashion Q (only $9.99)
Purse: Target
Heels: Target
Watch: Mesa Boutique

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfits you are putting together! So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete