Wednesday, August 14, 2013

pretty in pink

I love this outfit! Yes, I'm an outfit repeater with this one. I have been looking for a knitted top for so long. They sell a lot more now, but at the time I could not find any. The first one I saw was at Nordstrom Rack on a mannequin and I had to have it. I love the way it looks with yes, yet again, another blazer. I also like it over swimsuits for a more casual look. This outfit looked super boring when I tried it on until I added the cheetah shoes and a simple necklace. Don't be discouraged when you try on an outfit and you absolutely hate it! By simply adding accessories like a necklace or shoes,  you can change the entire look. I'm not into being super matchy, which is why I added a blue necklace to add some color. (A gold or brown one would not do the trick). Great outfit for a lunch with the girls or a bridal shower!





Blazer: Papaya
Knitted top: Nordstrom Rack
Pants: Fashion Q
Heels: Dillards 

No comments:

Post a Comment